Catch A Water Leak Early With A Charlottesville Flood Detector & Prevent Water Damage in Your Home With A High-Decibel Alarm
A Monitored Charlottesville Flood Detector Notifies You Of Water Leaking Before Excessive Damage Occurs
Cracked basement walls, old pipes, poorly sealed windows -- these are all problems that may lead to serious water damage at your property. In many cases, these are the soggy or damp difficulties that you discover after the damage has already been done. Even a leaky washing machine or water heater can lead to expensive repairs if not fixed at once.
However, when you install a Charlottesville monitored flood detector to your home security system, you can identify leaking or pooling water before your home becomes a disaster zone. The wireless detector alerts you to early indications of water leaks with a high-decibel siren and a notification to your smartphone. Your ADT team will also contact you when the flood sensor is triggered.
Should I Install A Monitored Flood Detector In Charlottesville?
You never want to walk down the stairs to see that your basement is now the local swimming pool. Luckily, a Charlottesville flood detector will recognize water problems before you lose thousands due to property damage. Here’s what you should know:
- Sensitive reed switch water sensor: The smart sensor discerns dripping or standing water instead of moisture in the air -- so it's safe to use in areas like bathrooms where damp conditions are present.
- Unlimited placement options with a wireless connection: The small sensors have wireless functionality and a lithium battery rated for 4 years. You can confidently place your detector near sump pumps, behind appliances, next to pipes or anyplace you might experience a water leak.
- Phone alerts when you're not home: Water problems like burst pipes have a habit of happening when you're not at home. In the event your Charlottesville flood detector senses a water problem, it will deliver an instant notification to your phone.
- ADT monitoring brings you peace of mind: Along with high-volume alerts and emergency messages to your cell phone, your smart device will alert your 24-7 ADT team. Your monitoring professionals will immediately contact you and help you take action.
Smartphone App Makes Your Charlottesville Flood Detector Part Of Your Quick Emergency Response
Time is of the essence when water infiltration is threatening your property. When utilizing the ADT mobile application, you can access home automation systems and make it easier when emergency assistance arrives. Activating your smart home systems helps when you’re in the house, but essential when you’re away from home. With a monitored Charlottesville flood detector you have the ability to:
- Receive notifications on your smartphone when excessive water is detected.
- Open doors from wherever you are and disarm alarms for emergency response teams.
- Adjust heat on your thermostat to combat freezing pipes.
- Check HD feeds from your camera system to determine how water entered and get an idea of the damage.
- Stay in constant connection with ADT monitoring.
Your Advanced Home Security With Flood Detection Begins With A No-Obligation Free Estimate
Flood detectors and other devices like CO detectors and smoke alarms are all aspects of a well-rounded security system through Secure24 Alarm Systems. When you call our offices, we’ll help you pick the right options to fit your needs. Just call (434) 214-6134 today or submit the form on this page for your free quote.