Reinforce Your Charlottesville Home Security Signs With Integrated Security Components
While home security signs could deter intrusion some of the time, you shouldn’t count on them as your only form of protection. Instead, consider incorporating all or at least some of these devices:
● Surveillance systems: Let's face it, intruders never wish to be caught by surveillance as it could be critical evidence in a criminal case. You should install an outdoor camera system that oversees primary entry points such as front and back doors, garage, and windows.
● Entry-point sensors: The majority of invaders break into your home through doors or windows, so you should have those safeguarded by motion and glass break sensors. If a device is triggered, your system will warn you and your 24.7 monitoring professionals.
● Motion-detection lighting: Even though it’s true that many break-ins occur in broad daylight when residents are at the office, you must also have a plan to protect against thieves who prefer the cover of darkness. Motion-sensor floodlights installed near your entry points will quickly shine a light on nefarious behavior and scare off unwanted guests.
● Smart entry locks and doorbell video: Smart locking systems will notify you if a person tries to unlock or open your entrance. A doorbell camera takes it one step further by giving you a live video feed. These popular tools both can be managed through the security app on your phone.
● Smart light bulbs: A great home automation device, smart lighting are able to be customized to a set routine or turned on directly from your mobile device. They are intended to make it seem like you are home and successfully turn away burglars.