Do Home Security Signs Deter Intrusion In Charlottesville?
There's a common myth that placing security yard sign next to your front door is all that is needed to ward off criminals. In essence, a robber is supposed to view the small blue octagon and bypass your house. With this in mind, could you only implement a home security sign in Charlottesville and skip installing a home security system? This means that a alarm system isn’t needed, all you need is a home security sign in Charlottesville. It’s the home security sign that deters intrusion in Charlottesville not the security system.
Even though there is legitimate value in displaying signage from respected security companies such as ADT®, it’s not all you need to discourage all burglars. You’ll be in a much better position backing them up with some actual security measures. You’ll probably agree it’s a safer alternative than running the risk that your home security signs will deter intrusion in Charlottesville.
Reinforce Your Charlottesville Home Security Signs With Integrated Security Components
While home security signs could deter intrusion some of the time, you shouldn’t count on them as your only form of protection. Instead, consider incorporating all or at least some of these devices:
● Surveillance systems: Let's face it, intruders never wish to be caught by surveillance as it could be critical evidence in a criminal case. You should install an outdoor camera system that oversees primary entry points such as front and back doors, garage, and windows.
● Entry-point sensors: The majority of invaders break into your home through doors or windows, so you should have those safeguarded by motion and glass break sensors. If a device is triggered, your system will warn you and your 24.7 monitoring professionals.
● Motion-detection lighting: Even though it’s true that many break-ins occur in broad daylight when residents are at the office, you must also have a plan to protect against thieves who prefer the cover of darkness. Motion-sensor floodlights installed near your entry points will quickly shine a light on nefarious behavior and scare off unwanted guests.
● Smart entry locks and doorbell video: Smart locking systems will notify you if a person tries to unlock or open your entrance. A doorbell camera takes it one step further by giving you a live video feed. These popular tools both can be managed through the security app on your phone.
● Smart light bulbs: A great home automation device, smart lighting are able to be customized to a set routine or turned on directly from your mobile device. They are intended to make it seem like you are home and successfully turn away burglars.
Take The First Step Toward Your Total Home Protection Package
Why take the chance that standalone home security signs will deter intrusion in Charlottesville when you are able to install an integrated home security system? Reach out to (434) 214-6134 or complete the following form to consult with one of our specialists. You are able to pick from a range of plans at affordable monthly rates or you may configure your security exactly how you want it.